Wednesday, February 9, 2011

27 is almost 30 which is almost 40

27 weeks pregnant.  Hold the phone this is going by really fast now!  I went to the doctor on Monday and I had a good check up.  Baby Casey is active, currently he loves to kick my bladder, which is super fun.  (But I'd much rather him kick than not kick)  But I found out that I am labeled in my records as a "Nervous sort of person." I am thus labeled because they call my name at the doctors and immediately I have to sit down and they take my blood pressure.  And it's high, because the nurse is not very friendly and makes me nervous, and going to the doctor makes me nervous, and people calling my name makes me nervous, and having to go by myself makes me nervous...and yes I suppose I am rightfully labeled a "Nervous Sort of Person" but I didn't want them to know that!  Whatever, I can still eat sugar so that's a good thing, I had a piece of cheese cake last night.  However now I have to find myself a blood pressure thing so I can do it myself at home so they will know that I'm not always a "nervous sort of person." 

4 comments:

  1. *Big smile* You are so darling! For the first one, every one falls into the "nervous sort of person" category, so don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Meg! Glad to hear all is well with you and the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah this made me laugh. The second time I went into my Dr's the nurse took my blood pressure and gave me a funny look and said "Nervous?..your heart is beating very fast and loud." But I've tried to keep calm ever since... I was kind of embarrassed after that..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same label. As soon as I see the blood pressure cuff, my heart goes a racin! Happy almost 30 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete