Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Belly Awaiting a Zip Code

It's getting to the point where I feel as big as a house.  Most things that I wear accentuate my growing belly.  I'm still working as much as I can, which is about half as much as I was working a few months ago.  I like to work because I like my job and during the day I feel pretty good.  Usually working with customers is run of the mill, today though was a different story...

I had customers all morning say things like "you must be due soon!" Or "Are you sure you should be doing that?"  I even helped an older man who said "You make me nervous, shouldn't you be lying down at home?"  And he kept commenting on how much ground I must cover in one day.  I really really dislike any attention from people, so having a belly that demands attention (I guess) is hard for me.  My co-worker thinks my belly needs it's own zip code.  I'm ready for this part to be over but I still have 6 weeks left...and 4 weeks of work left, if he comes on time.  Until then I guess I'll just have to deal with the comments and questions.   

1 comment:

  1. haha....oh my. I'm not looking forward to that part. I feel like I can't grow anymore...and I still have quite a ways! Uh oh.

    ReplyDelete