Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Tour

Hello friends! Some of our friends and family have been asking for pictures, so here we go.  Yesterday we went about 5 minuets up the road and went into San Fransisco.  We went to Fisherman's Warf and Ghirardelli's Square.



It was very windy but overall a very nice day.  Last year my husband and I took his youth group to SF for a summer missions trip and we visited the square and something bad happened.  There is a cute little cupcake place in the square and as my hubs and I were eyeing it we saw a bird trapped inside.  Because we were just engaged and still very much in our honeymoon phase I asked my then fiance to save it!!!  Which he jumped right it to save the day.  He came upon the bird and tried to move it toward the door with his hat (the bird was so close) then the bird took off in the other direction then flew back toward Chris and bam! Flew straight into the widow and dropped.  He was dead.  My then fiance came out with the bird in his hat horrified! He saw me from a far and thought I was crying, but I was laughing.  (is that mean? I don't know it was pretty funny)  Anyways here he is at the scene of the crime

Then I saw this cute little Tea Shop that you can have a real tea party at...(Chris decided that's a place that I need to take girls to)

Then we ate Indian food for lunch (no pictures) We had it before when we were on our mission trip but we had someone order for us.  I didn't like what I picked out for myself.  Then we went to the Golden Gate Bridge on our way home.

Then we came home.  Here are some more shots from out side our home.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! I love the pictures outside of your home! It looks so peaceful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip into SF! I adore Indian food! Sorry you didn't enjoy it too much...if you tell me what you like in general, maybe I can recommend some dishes for you to try?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleepover soon! (: I was totally just looking at these pitures thinking about last summer and it made me smile! I'm glad you guys like it! We miss you two! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Thanks for your prayers for my little one. I'll keep the blog posted!!

    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are having a fun adventure! I love the last couple of pictures! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete