Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Traditions: Day 2, Music

 source photo

I really love Christmas music.  Growing up in my home Church, music was a big part of the Christmas season.  It seems like my family and I have been preforming in one way or another at Christmas time until I was out of High School.  As a Church we preformed The Messiah every other year and then on the opposite years we'd put of a show at our church where we'd sing and the church would turn into a winter wonderland!  I have very fond memories of singing for people at Christmas time.  And I'm proud that that tradition continues at my home Church now.  I hope that you guys find some sort of church show to go and see!

Other than that there are a few singer that I love to listen to around the Christmas season.  Some of my favorites are Big Crosby, Andy Williams, Mannheim Steamroller,  and George Winston.  But mostly I just love the old Christmas Hymns and love sing those songs with believers where ever I am!   

No comments:

Post a Comment