Monday, December 27, 2010

A New Direction

 source photo

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas Season! My hubs and I had a bit of an unusual one because both of us are working in retail and it's the busiest time of the year.  So we were able to spend sometime with family on Christmas Day but it was way to short and it was back to work the next day.

So I've been thinking about this for a long time and I have decided that I'm going to take a little break from blogging.  I love blogging and reading what's going on in everyone's lives (which I will continue to do) but I definitely feel like I am in a very different place now than I was when I first started blogging.  I don't have the energy to keep up with it in a way that truly reflects my life and when I feel inspired to write it's often not a "happy post" and it's not my desire to blog for the sake of venting.  To put it simply our life is very challenging right now and I feel like God is growing my faith through it however I don't believe I can share what's been going on in a good way until it's behind me and I have perspective on it.

So here's the deal I just want to take a little break and come back when I feel like I can represent myself and my life in a way that truly reflects me.  But you'll be hearing from me because I so enjoy reading your blogs and hearing how God is shaping you!!  Have a Happy New Year! I hope that God will bless you in 2011 :)

Love~

5 comments:

  1. Will miss you... and am praying for you!!
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya Meg...I totally understand and definitely keep stopping by! Hugs sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand. I will keep you in my reader so that when you do come back, I will know immediately :) Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meg! I'll miss hearing from you via ZuZu's Petals, but totally understand the need for a break. You'd better keep in touch though, you hear?! :-) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A rest and a break are always good things. Enjoy it, and may it be a time that God uses to refresh you and your hub (and the little one moving around)!

    ReplyDelete