Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New new new

 source photo

I know that I said I was taking a break...but apparently when my creative juices flow there is no stopping them.  I wanted to rename my blog once I learned I was having a boy.  I have always thought I was going to have a pack of girls...so learning I was going to have a boy was a bit of a head scratcher.  God always knows best and now I am itching to have my little boy!

His name is going to be Casey (which has no real meaning except it sounds friendly and we like it).  Last week we had our 20 week ultra-sound appointment (actually I was 22 weeks) and I got to watch him move for over an hour.  They measured every part of him and showed us that all the important parts are working normally.  Thank you Lord!  It was amazing that at 1 pound 1 oz. there was so so much detail.  I don't know how you can not believe in God after seeing such a miracle.  My baby was being bad though.  Not really bad but he was moving around so much he was being a stinker.  I think that's why it took so long because he wouldn't stay still!  Silly baby.  But we did get some 3-d pictures and we got to watch him move for a little while in 3-d.  He rubbed his little eyes and we got to see him eat the amniotic fluid.  It was precious!

I still don't have very much time or energy to blog but hopefully I can at least give up dates here and there.  But so far so good!  

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh!!!!!! I couldn't view the video so I didn't know what "we" were having!!!! A boy!!! Congratulations! And such a handsome little man he is :) So glad you are back, and I love the name of the blog :) Much love- Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Casey is doing well. Boys are a lot of fun! They are bundles of energy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little boys are precious, if I do say so myself! Get ready to melt when he smiles at you! : ) Casey is an adorable name. It's such a relief to find out that everything looks normal, isn't it?! Praise the Lord! So happy for your family! Cute new blog name and header, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. I love it! I'm kind of scared to see what we are having because if it turns out to be a boy I feel like I won't know what to do! I've only been around girlyness :) haha. But I will be excited with whatever baby turns out to be. I'm so happy for you two! And I agree with stephanie-we need some belly shots :)

    ReplyDelete