Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mama's Boy


Did I tell you I just love love being this boy's Mama?!  I do!  I love singing "The Wheels on the Bus" to you because you instantly stop fussing and plant a smile on your little face.  You look so much like me but you adore adore your daddy!  You love to be wrestled and love it when someone sneeks up on you.  What a thrill!  I can tell the you're going to be a ruff and tumble kind of boy...you're already trying to destroy nice books and grab anything and everything you can get your hands on...But still you're my boy.  And nobody can put you to sleep like I can and calm you down like I can.  I love you little boy!

1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big! And cute! I love the second to last line of this post. So very true about any child...no one can calm them down or put them to sleep like mommy :) Still melts my heart everytime Charleigh falls asleep on me.

    ReplyDelete