Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Good Pair

 source photo

I've had some writer's block thinking of movies!  But I'd like to introduce you to a good acting duo...Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy.  Then acted together from the 1940's through the 1960's.  What makes their chemistry on screen even better is that they were real life lovers (but you know back then it was really private, I wish celebs lives were more private today, because honestly who cares that much).  Anytime I see these movies pop up on Turner Classic Movies I'll watch them (and I own one or two of them myself). These are good bets:

Desk Set, 1957
Adam's Rib, 1949
Woman of the Year, 1942
Pat & Mike, 1952

**Desk Set is my favorite and a close second is Pat & Mike! Enjoy!! 

3 comments:

  1. My mom always loved Katherine Hepburn. I don't remember seeing her movies though?? I'll have to keep an eye out. Thanks for sharing your movies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't see any of the these, oops!

    I was thinking that I hope you are planning on spending Thanksgiving with our family- Baby G should we around by then! FINGERS CROSSED :)

    ReplyDelete