Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Little boys



I recently read a great article on what little boys need from their moms.  I just loved all the suggestions and clarity.  I felt relief to know that all boys have tons of energy.  It can be hard as a woman to understand their need to constantly be on the move.  Some days are just exhausting for me because, at the time, I seem to be his favorite jungle gym.  But I love it! This past weekend was so much fun because I can see my sisters little boy Jax (who is a year older than Casey) and Casey becoming little buddies.  My sister and I are throwing a joint-birthday party because their birthdays are a week apart and I took pictures of them for our invitations.  Oh my goodness I loved watching them interact...they are getting to like each other more and more. It's absolutely precious to me, and I am thankful that they have each other to wrestle and be a boy with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment