Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday Baby!


Casey boy you are one year old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone...and what a joy you have brought into my life!  I love you more than words can express so that's why I kiss you so much! Here is what I know about you so far...


Dear little boy, you are so sweet and cute!  Everyone likes to compliment your good looks!  Somehow you've realized your handsome qualities and have become a little flirt with the ladies...and you don't discriminate based on age either.  You really like to share and be involved with others.  You are very social and very busy.  You like to go to bed early and get up early just like your mama, you are very determined like your daddy.  You eat everything and love to hide things where ever you can to find them later.  You learned to walk at 11 months.  You adapt to change well...so far you've been very flexible.  You're only cranky when your tired or your mouth hurts.  You love to climb all  over me...and you're still learning how to be gentle, which puts a damper on how close you can get to the ladies right now bud.  You love Muppets and farm animals.  You dislike having your diaper changed, baths, and brushing your teeth...you're all boy!  You hardly ever wear shoes...although this is more my decision than yours at this point (because if I could get away with being bear foot all the time I would)



We love you so much!  Every night after you've gone to bed your daddy and I sneek in your room to watch you sleep because we miss you!  We're so thankful to God for you sweet precious boy of ours!  I pray that God will help us be good and wise parents and that you'll continue to be happy and learn to seek after God's heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment