Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bows


I don't know if I've mentioned it before....I really enjoy being a girl.  (just kidding you all know that) I recently bought five plain head bands, from Forever 21 for $1.  I know! Black, white, gold, silver, and torus-shell.  I like to wear them plain but I love to wear them gussied up.  Everything looks better gussied up! So sometimes I'll clip a flower pin to them (which looks very pretty).  But more recently I've been experimenting with bows.  My mom gave me little odds-and-ends when I was leaving home including ribbon.  I tied them into little bows and stuck the head band through the back! Fun!

5 comments:

  1. Love your idea! And you are such a beautiful "girl"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! Seriously! You have the prettiest face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see your pretty face Megan! I LOVE this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty idea and you look lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Meggy- you look gorgeous as always! We are all set for Friday, no need to bring anything, we are just doing dessert and drinks :)

    ReplyDelete