Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Reason...

1 Peter 3:15 But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.

I was hoping to be able so share very good news with you all soon.  I was going to announce that I was going to have my first baby.  Sadly, I lost it.  It seems that my husband and I are being allowed to go through a time of suffering.  But we do have hope...we have hope in the Lord.  We know that we'll see our little one someday! I keep being reminded of what happened after Job lost everything-he instantly fell down and praised God...I know it's difficult for some people to understand but God is good and his plan is perfect and He is taking care of my baby right now.  This is a very difficult time for us but God is our constant provider and He is comforting us today. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh Meg! I'm so sorry sweetie! Ah! I don't even know what to say except that I'm praying for you! You know, I was just about to post about Job!!! We talked about him today in church too. John Maxwell was preaching and the message was SO VERY powerful because like you said, Job NEVER ONCE blamed GOD or complained. He just kept worshipping HIM. I'm in tears writing this, because this is such a terrible thing for a person to go through and I'm heartbroken for you! You are so strong and I know you will continue to be the godly woman we've gotten to know and love! I admire you for your great attitude and faith! You are touching so many lives with your positive attitude!!! I'm deeply sorry for your loss! If you need to talk, please feel free to email me anytime...
    nadinemdillard@hotmail.com or facebook works too. Sending prayers your way sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Meg, I am praying for you. What a testimony you have in the way you are carrying yourself during this time! I am praying for you, my dear sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying dear Meg! You are walking a tough path... one that I walked 4 times.

    Thank you for being a such a bright testimony during your own pain.

    love and prayers,
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sweet Meg,
    Sending a big hug in your direction and have you in my thoughts and prayers... I care! ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so sorry to hear of your loss. God has given you such a sweet and joyful spirit that is blessing others. You will be in my prayers
    Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always."
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meg,
    You are in my prayers. I'm so sorry for this loss and the pain you are going through.
    Love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so very sorry Meg. I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through. I am still praying for you and Chris. Your blog helps me to remember how amazing God is, and how He will always take care of us in EVERY circumstance, even if we don't know the outcome...so thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry, Meg. You are in my prayers, as well as Chris. God will see you through all of this, as you are already getting to experience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking of you and remembering you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete