Friday, March 19, 2010

Geese

 Source photo

Every morning I get up before my husband (who is NOT a morning person) and I read blogs and do a little devotional.  But the past 2 mornings I've been hearing a new sound out side my open window.  Geese!
Last year or so I think I was watching a travel show about the French country-side and they visited a farm where they had lots of geese...I don't know what it is about them but I just love them.  I don't know if I ever want to come in contact with one because they can be mean but I like the way they look.  Any ways I told my mom I wanted one (cause I'm random like that, and I believe that all animals will be like they are in cartoons in heaven one day...so I'm compiling a list of animals I want)  ANYWAYS so I told her I wanted one and the next day I woke up to the sound a huge flock of geese flying north.  I figured it was a valentine from God, that he heard me and delights in the silly things I say...so now every time I hear them I think of my heavenly Father who loves me! Good morning!

1 comment: