Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Mornings...

I don't know about you but when I was little Saturday mornings meant pancakes and "Garfield and Friends." My husband and I made pancakes this morning and I was telling him about how my dad would serve our pancakes.  I would get the first ones (which in our house meant the lightest ones, I understand that in some houses the first ones are the burnt ones) and my brother would get the burnt ones, I'm pretty sure my sister was sleeping in and/or didn't care which ones she got. Then we'd watch our cartoons and read the funnies. Memories...
My husband and I made really really good pancakes this morning and I wanted to share the recipe with you all (I got it from the back of the Bisquick Box):

2cups of Bisquick mix
1cup of milk
2 eggs
2 Tbsp of sugar
2 Tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of vanilla

These were soo good! Very light and fluffy, thanks to the baking powder.  We had ours with butter and boysenberry syrup. Enjoy!

1 comment: