Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk?

Hello! Well I can't wait for March to come so so many reasons! So I went ahead and put my new header for March up today.  The official flower for the month of March is the Daffodil.  What do daffodils remind me of? Alice and Wonderland!! You know the scene where Alice is talking to all the flowers? Daffodils remind me of that scene I always expect them to talk to me! I literally can't wait for the new Alice and Wonderland to come out! I also have a few fun things going on in the coming month that I'll let you know all about.  I feel very hopeful...Spring is coming!
P.S. I don't know why a raven is like a writing desk...it's from Alice and Wonderland and it's been swimming around in my head lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment